Whether you're currently experiencing the colder months in Australia or a warmer part of the world, these self care beauties are full of hydration and invigorating - they'll bring you as much joy as they do for us.
Our Founder Tina Ishak shares her 5 must-have items, all personally tested and recommended.
1. Who Is Elijah HER | HER Eau De Parfum If you're reminiscing of summer and love a scent that captures that vibrancy than this is for you!
Description: "Invigorating citrus notes from blooming orange blossoms taint the air, exalting the mundane. And summers of the past are relived with every rosemary-soaked breeze. The rawness of freshly turned earth reminds us that this bliss is ever fleeting."
2. Brightening Face Oil Serum [Vitamin C] by Botanical Signature is a plant based product that contacts no nasties and includes pomegranate seed, neroli flower, rosemary leaf and jojoba seed made for daily use. It's made in Australia, certified organic and not test on animals which are all ticks.
You can use this morning and night, applying to damp skin and massaging in.
3. Rising Sun Gua Sha, Salt by Hendrix is a great way to improve circulation and lymphatic drainage on the face as well as sculpting. We love using this in the evening combined with the brightening face oil after a warm shower and then followed by your night cream.
4. Face Tan water by Eco Tan is a must-have product all year round for a beautiful radiant glow particularly great if you don't want to wear foundation but still have some colour. Face Tan Water has won so many awards and for good reason, its made of organic certified ingredients, plant based, full of soothing, hydrating and breakout formula that's also full of antioxidants.
5. Saya Argan Body Oil another certified organic product for hydrated glowing skin. This has a beautiful smell that's luxurious but not overpowering. Some of the ingredients include a blend of Argan Oil, Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Macadamia, Evening Primrose and Coconut Oil to smooth and nourish. Kakadu Plum, Vitamin E and an exotic blend of Ylang Ylang, Mandarin Peel, Geranium Bourbon, Cedarwood and Patchouli is what leaves you smelling amazing.